In 1988 UNESCO named Chichen Itzá a Cultural Heritage of Humanity. In 2007, thanks to its growing popularity, it was named one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. Without a doubt, Chichén Itzá should be visited at least once in your life. It is a great experience to take a day tour, but here we leave you a strong reason to do it at night.
Mixing together the pre-Hispanic with the modern world, this experience will give you a contemporary vision in which you will relive the splendor of an ancestral, mystical and live culture in a night not to be missed.
This show projects a combination of lights and music while an amazing story is told. Don’t forget to look up to the sky, the stars are the perfect detail to the unmatched beauty of this visual spectacle.
It begins with a walking tour of the most important pyramids, which are also illuminated. This tour lasts around 45 minutes. Upon arrival, you are provided with a free iPod that will serve as your audio guide, providing you with information about each of the places along the way. We recommend wearing headphones to enjoy it better.
At the end of the tour you will be able to take a seat in your assigned place to enjoy the story and the sound and light projection on the Kukulkan pyramid. It lasts 25 minutes. In this last part of the show you will be able to learn more about the history of the Mayan world in a very original, magical and beautiful way.
We recommend you to book it in advance as the seats are numbered.
- Book early to get a good spot.
- Take your camera! You’ll regret if you don’t take pictures of it. Flash is not allowed.
- Wear comfortable clothes, preferably tennis shoes, as the roads are not paved.
- Don’t forget to bring mosquito repellent, a sweater (nights are usually cool), headphones and a bottle of water.
We leave every Wednesday and Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
Our tour lasts around 13 hours and includes:
- Round transportation
- Admission to Center Hubiku
- Regional buffet
- Admission and tasting to Tequila Museum
- A visit to a Mayan Community
- A visit to Valladolid
- Admission to the Kukulkan Nights
Book this amazing tour today or learn more here!